Welcome To The Wonderful Wednesday Link Party #6
Happy New Year!
We hope that you had a wonderful Christmas and a great and prosperous New Year!
This is week 6 of our Wonderful Wednesday Link Party. We created this party to connect with other bloggers and so far we’ve “met” some great bloggers!
We are looking for co-hosts for our Wonderful Wednesday Link party. As a co-host, we will display your blog button on our sidebar for 1 month and in each week’s party we will include links to up to four of your social media sites! That’s free advertising!! If you are interested in co-hosting, email us at email@example.com.
Connect with Two Chics and a Blog
Now on to our featured post from last week’s party. Remember if you were featured, grab one of the “I Was Featured” Buttons below.
Crocheted Zipper Brooch by Jewels of Sayuri
6 Tips to Financially Prepare for Divorce< by Surviving and Thriving in the First Year of My Divorce
Being a former teacher I know we have to have a few rules but what’s a party with a bunch of rules…so we will keep it to a minimum!
* Please follow your host, Two Chics and a Blog and leave a comment letting us know how you followed us so that we can follow you back.
* Please visit at least 3 other links and let them know you are stopping by from the Wonderful Wednesday Link Party.
* Link up your recipes, crafts or DIY projects. Please link something that you made or a post that you wrote. No giveaways or shops, please.
* Please note that by linking up your posts and projects you are giving Two Chics and a Blog and any co-hosts we may have, permission to use your photos in the featured posts and possibly on our social media outlets. All photos will be linked back to your sites and your posts.
* Please share the party on social media, however you feel comfortable. This helps get the word out about the party and brings more visitors for all of us!
We’d love for you to share our Link Party Button on your page!