Welcome To The Wonderful Wednesday Link Party #3
Welcome to week 3 of our Wonderful Wednesday Link Party. We hope you will take time out of your Christmas preparations this week to share some of your recent posts with us. We share each post from the party on our Facebook page and pin each post to our Wonderful Wednesday Link Party board on Pinterest. And if you are not a blogger we hope you will be find some great posts, all in one spot, through this link party.
Call for Co-Hosts
This week we are starting to look for co-hosts for the Wonderful Wednesday Link Party. Each week we plan to select 2 co-hosts for that week. If you are a co-host we will include links to up to four social media sites of your choice and encourage party participants to follow you on those sites. Also, as a co-host we will display your blog button in our sidebar for one month! That’s FREE advertising! If you are interested in being a co-host please email us at email@example.com.
Each week we select 3 posts from the previous week to feature in this week’s party. This week’s features are:
“I Hung Out With My Ex-Husband, Voluntarily” by Divorced Kat at Surviving and Thriving in The First Year of My Divorce.
“How to Make Homemade Pasta: Crab Ravioli with a Creamy Tomato Sauce” by Jessica at What Jessica Baked Next.
“Oreo Balls [12 Days of Christmas]” by Jessie Jo at Home.
If you were featured feel free to grab our “I Was Featured” button below and proudly display it on your blog!
Connect with Two Chics and a Blog
Being a former teacher I know we have to have a few rules but what’s a party with a bunch of rules…so we will keep it to a minimum!
* Please follow your host, Two Chics and a Blog and leave a comment letting us know how you followed us so that we can follow you back.
* Please visit at least 3 other links and let them know you are stopping by from the Wonderful Wednesday Link Party.
* Link up your recipes, crafts or DIY projects. Please link something that you made or a post that you wrote. No giveaways or shops, please.
* Please note that by linking up your posts and projects you are giving Two Chics and a Blog and any co-hosts we may have, permission to use your photos in the featured posts and possibly on our social media outlets. All photos will be linked back to your sites and your posts.
* Please share the party on social media, however you feel comfortable. This helps get the word out about the party and brings more visitors for all of us!
We’d love for you to share our Link Party Button on your page!