Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "affiliate links." This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."
When I heard about this website I knew I had to check it out! I love shopping on Amazon so this was perfect for me! Most of my online shopping is done thru Amazon because of the prices, variety of products, ease of use and of course because I receive FREE 2 day shipping as an Amazon Prime member. (You can become an Amazon Prime member through this link. Trust me, it’s worth it!)
But anyways, back to Amazon Review Trader….there are many ways for bloggers to receive free products, but not as many opportunities for non-bloggers. The beauty of Amazon Review Trader is that if you have an Amazon account you can set up an account on Amazon Review Trader. So even if you are not a blogger you still have a great opportunity to score some free or deeply discounted products.
According to Amazon Review Trader’s website they are the only source for premium discount product offers for Amazon. They offer the most free premium products from top manufacturers. When I start looking through the available items on AMZ Review Trader I often get overwhelmed with the number of products available. I don’t think I’ve ever been able to make it to the end of the list of products.
When “shopping” through the list of products available I like to sort them by price–low to high. This shows you which products are free first. I always like to look at the free products first before I get into the items that you still have to pay a small amount for.
As a reviewer you:
- Have access to new product offers that are posted daily
- A profile on A.R.T. which allows merchants to choose you for their product offers
- Access to how-to guides which help improve the quality of your reviews. High quality reviews improves your chances to receiving even more great deals.
- FREE products or HUGE discounts on great products from Amazon.
In the time that I have been a reviewer with A.R.T. I have received some great products to review:
- Wireless Phone Charger
- Argan Oil Hair Mask
- Maca Root Capsule Supplements
- Numerous cell phone cases
- Cell phone screen protectors
- Compression socks for Plantar Fasciitis
- A running waist belt
- Ovulation & Pregnancy test strips
- Electronic Pest Repellers
- Cut resistant gloves
- Plantar Fasciitis Therapy Wraps
- Selfie Stick
- And many more products
When I order a product online one of the things that I always do is to check out the reviews for that particular product. Therefore, having quality, HONEST, reviews is so important to the seller and to other consumers as well. I know when I am shopping for something on Amazon I always check the product reviews first, especially if its a higher priced item.
So you may be wondering, how do you write quality reviews? Wonder no more my friend, here are 10 tips to help you write high quality Amazon product reviews.
10 Tips to Write High Quality Amazon Product Reviews
- Be honest–no one benefits from reviews that are not honest. Did you have a bad experience with the product? If so it’s important to include that in your review. Reviewers who consistently give 5 star reviews may be flagged by Amazon and your account shut down.
- Don’t write a review until you actually receive the product–Sometimes Amazon’s shipping status does not always reflect the most accurate status. Your postal carrier may not have scanned your product when it was delivered to your home. Make sure that Amazon shows that the product was delivered before you write the review.
- Don’t write a review immediately after receiving the product–Did you receive a jar of skin cream? Writing a review two days later to say how amazing your skin looks and feels is not a good idea. You want to actually take the time to use the product so that you can give an honest review.
- Use a great headline–No need to include the product name in the headline. The consumer is already looking at that product so they know what the product is. The headline should be a very short summary of the review.
- Be very descriptive–What did you like or dislike about the product? Think about what you would have liked to know before you ordered that product. Include those details in your review to help future consumers.
- Be original–Don’t copy and paste the same review for each product. Also, don’t copy someone else’s review.
- Size does matter—The longer, more detailed your review is the more beneficial it is to the seller and to future consumers. A one sentence review is not enough to accurately review a product.
- Use photos & videos–As a consumer you want to see what the product looks like up close and personal. Is the size or color the same as is described or pictured in the initial listing and description of the product? I have issues swallowing pills so before I order any type of pill, like vitamins, I always want to see how big the pill is. Take a picture of the product along with something to compare the size to such as a ruler, dollar bill, quarter, etc. They say a picture says a thousand words!
- Use a Disclosure–Any time that you receive a product in exchange for a review you should always disclose that in your review. Amazon Review Trader recommends placing the disclosure at the end of your review. An example would be…”I received this product in exchange for an honest review. All opinions included in this review are my own opinion.”
- Proofread & Edit–Before pushing that submit button read through your review and check for spelling errors, grammatical errors, etc. Personally when I read a review that is full of errors I have a hard time taking the review serious.
If you are interested in becoming a reviewer for Amazon Review Trader I highly recommend that you go and write reviews for other items that you have purchased from Amazon in the past. Do this prior to applying to become a reviewer with Amazon Review Trader. Also, in addition to the items that you receive from A.R.T., make sure that you are writing reviews for other products that you purchase as well. These two steps will make your profile more desirable to product sellers and increase your chances to receive products to review.
Question–If you could review one product from Amazon for free what would you choose to review?
Make sure that you don’t miss out on updates from Kentucky at Heart by signing up to receive our newsletter delivered straight to your email inbox. Don’t worry, we will not fill your inbox full of spam or give your information to anyone else. Use the form below to subscribe to our newsletter.