1 lb shrimp, deviened and with the tail removed
1 jar Alfredo sauce
1 tsp minced garlic
1 package cheese tortellini
1/4 cup sun dried tomatoes
Olive Oil, about 2 tablespoons
1. Heat olive oil in pan.
2. Once it’s hot add the garlic and saute.
3. Add shrimp and saute until shrimp is translucent, about 2-3 minutes.
4. Add sun dried tomatoes and the jar of sauce to the pan with the shrimp. Heat until warm.
5. While heating the sauce, prepare the tortellini according to package directions.
6. Drain pasta, add to sauce. Serve and enjoy!