If you are looking for an easy dessert recipe you’ll love these Slutty Brownies! I made these last week to take to a Christmas party at work and the only problem is they were devoured so I didn’t have any leftovers to bring back home!
I don’t know who came up with the name Slutty Brownies but I’ve also heard these referred to as Super Brownies. Basically this is a super moist, rich, super chocolatey brownie that is always a hit! You can make this recipe with your own recipe for sugar cookies and brownies but I went the easy route and used a box mix.
1 package sugar cookie mix (you can use a roll of slice and bake sugar cookies, or a package of the mix which you add butter and eggs to)
1 package of Oreos (I used the double stuff Oreos but you could change things up and use some of the new flavors that Oreo has)
1 package of brownie mix (I used the family package that fills a 9×13 pan)
Ingredients for brownies and sugar cookie mixes (eggs, oil, butter)
1. Line a 9×13 pan with parchment paper. This ensures that the Slutty Brownies come out easily from your pan.
2. If you using a sugar cookie mix, mix sugar cookies according to the package directions. Spread sugar cookies on top of the parchment paper in the bottom of a 9×13 pan.
3. Layer Oreos on top of the sugar cookie dough.
4. Mix together brownie mix and spread it on top of the Oreos.
5. Bake at 375 degrees for approximately 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
6. Allow to cool completely before slicing.