Here in Kentucky we have been hit with a LOT of snow and ice. As I am sitting here at home I wanted to share a few articles I found on this snow day to occupy my mind!
Snow Day Good Reads
* Healthy gummies! We will be trying these out this week, once I can make it to the grocery store. From Creative and Healthy Fun Food.
* Clean Food Crush brings up smoothie prep packs. This year has brought a lot of changes into my home, a few being clean eating and meal prep. Will be trying this out this week as well!
* Happy I found The Bourbonista blog today. Love Kentucky blogs, this one will be on my favorites list! Bourbon snow cream, why not!
* This just made me laugh.
* Something EVERYONE needs to know this, but doubtful those who really need to know when to use Advil vs. Tylenol are reading the Wall Street Journal.
* This is a prime example of parental courage. Mom fights off carjackers.
* I serve on the chapter advisory board for the sorority I was a member of in college. I can say that this article proves stereotypes are wrong about sororities in America.
* And just because I like this writer a lot.