I received a free product to facilitate this review. My opinion and experience is honest and my own and not influenced by the product compensation.
With the new year comes new resolutions. Like many other Americans one of my resolutions is to lose weight and live a healthier lifestyle so the opportunity to review this digital bathroom scale by Ozeri came at a perfect time.
* Synchronized electro-mechanical Dial and LCD automatically illuminate and instantly point to your weight in lbs and kg, for easy-to read results in all light conditions and from any angle.
* Visually stunning design incorporates a huge 5.5 inch dial and integrated digital display with stylish chrome accents to create a distinctive retro look with the accuracy of modern technology.
* Uses 4 high precision GX sensors that weigh up to 400 lbs (180 kg) in 0.2 lbs or 0.1 kg increments, with StepOn technology that captures precise weight measurements upon contact.
* Professional quality scale features and an oversized platform made of impact-resistant tempered glass for ideal stability, and a new built-in alarm that reminds you to measure your weight at the same time each day.
* Auto-calibrated and automatically turns off to conserve battery life. Runs on 3 AAA batteries with a Low Battery Indicator (batteries included). Satisfaction guaranteed.
With the new year just days away I am preparing to make some major lifestyle changes in regards to my eating and exercise habits. Those changes are all focused on losing weight and living healthy. With a group of co-workers, we will be weighing in weekly in an effort to hold each other accountable for our weight loss goals. What better way to track my weight loss than with a new scale by Ozeri.
When I was given the opportunity to receive this scale and review it I was excited. I was needing a new scale because the one I was using was so inconsistent. I could weigh myself, step off, step back on and I would see a different number on the scale, sometimes 2-4 pounds difference! This digital bathroom scale by Ozeri is so sleek and lightweight.
Upon first opening the box I was very impressed with the appearance of this scale. It also has a very large area to stand upon which is great for people with big feet! The surface of the scale is a very sleek glass surface but is impact resistant.
One thing I love about this scale is that you don’t have to tap it, wait for it to calibrate, and then weigh yourself. You simply step on and it automatically starts calculating your weight.
Another great feature of this scale is the alarm function. You can set the alarm so that you are reminded to weigh yourself at the same time each day. I haven’t used the alarm, as I don’t (and refuse to) weigh myself every single day. But, from working in a hospital, I know how important it is for certain individuals to weigh themselves at the same time each day, so for them this scale would be great.
There has only been one thing that I have found about this scale that I didn’t like. You have to make sure that you step on the scale in the right place or you will get a weight that is not accurate. I stepped on the scale one day and my feet were to far to the back and I was shocked when it looked like I had lost 15 pounds…overnight! When weighing yourself I suggest lining your toes up with the area where the numbers are displayed. This seemed to give me the most accurate results.
Overall I have been very pleased with this digital scale and I know I will get lots of use out of it in the upcoming year as I work to get healthier! If you are looking to purchase a new scale I would highly recommend this digital bathroom scale by Ozeri which can be purchased on Amazon.