1 lb cooked bacon (cooled and crumbled)
1 head romaine lettuce (torn into bite size pieces)
1 red onion (chopped can use spring onions)
1 head cauliflower (uncooked torn into bite size pieces. I like to use my food processor to do this.)
2 cups miracle whip or mayo (If you don’t want to use store bought Mayonnaise you can make your own. Here’s how.)
1/2 cup sugar (you could subsitute another sweetener such as Splenda or Truvia)
1/2 cup parmesan cheese
1. Fry bacon and crumble.
2. Tear lettuce and cauliflower into bite size pieces. I like to use my food processor to do this.
3. Chop onion. (This can also be done in the food processor.)
4. Combine these three ingredients in a large bowl.
5. In a small bowl mix together the dressing ingredients.
6. Approximately 30 minutes before serving add dressing and mix well.
For another easy salad that’s perfect to take to potlucks and upcoming holiday gatherings check out this Southwest Seven Layer Salad.
The following two tabs change content below.
Crystal is a healthcare financial counselor by day and a blogger by night. She is an avid baker and loves to experiment with new recipes. In the rare moment that she has spare time, she loves bubble baths, swinging on the porch and indulging in a good mystery book.