What kinds of baby food have I made this weekend? I’ll toot my own horn and tell you!
1. Green beans mixed with applesauce. Sounds gross, but my child would eat poop if it was mixed with applesauce. I Brezza’d some frozen green beans, poured applesauce and the green beans in cupcake tin cups, froze, then popped them out and placed in freezer bags.
2. Oranges and Bananas. I saw this mix in a Gerber jar and thought, “Hello, I could do that.” Three clementines and two bananas in the Brezza. Easy Peasy.
3. Apricots, blueberries, apples. I reconstituted dried apricots then threw everything in the Brezza, steamed for 30 minutes, and he loved it!
4. Pears. Can’t go wrong with some plain fruit.
5. Plain green beans. Boring!
6. Peas. Again, boring.
7. I got a little adventurous- Chicken. I’m scared to contaminate my Brezza with meat so I did this one in the food processor. Of course I mix the chicken with apples.
8. Sweet potatoes. These are way easy. I just bake some sweet potatoes and that’s it. Cut when ready to feed.
9. Carrots. Boring.
I feel like supermom! (When I type that my iPhone turned it into “supermodel.” Not quite there yet!) We have enough food for, oh say, three weeks? What a great feeling.
Later on I’m going to attempt to make the little yogurt bites. Pinterest said I could, so I’ll try! And post pics when I’m done!