1. Sally Beauty Club Card. Just five bucks, I saved a ton last year. It pays for itself almost immediately.
2. Occasional 30% off your purchase coupons. I just used one of these last weekend and saved $8.
3. Generic versions of Kenra hairspray, Moroccan oil shampoo (which I used to pay full retail for at the salon) and supplies to dye hair yourself.
4. Lots of little potential gifts for the Dancing Queen for her Easter basket.
5. Great prices on hair straighteners, curlers, hair dryers, and any other tool. A new hair dryer is in my future. I’ll be getting one at Sally.
6. The discount from the Beauty club card. Fifteen percent off a purchase, driving down prices even lower!
7. I’m a product whore. Seriously. I will try ANY product. Love experimenting with new shampoos, conditioners, face products, but hate paying for them! Sally’s gives me the ability to get salon products at a fraction of salon cost.
8. With YouTube tutorials, Sally makes it possible to do anything that is done at the salon at home. I figure out how to strip, highlight and tone my own hair, then when it got too blonde, used a filler and dyed it dark. Every six weeks I just adjust my darkness. I used to love sitting in the salon chair getting pampered. That was before a busy infant came into my life! I’m lucky now to be able to take a shower without someone needing me, so dying my hair in the early hours while Boo Bear and Dancing Queen are still asleep is bliss.
9. Cheap facial hair wax. I do my daughter’s eyebrows. Much cheaper to do them yourself instead of paying salon prices plus tip! I can do them 100 times for what one time at the salon has cost me in the past!
10. Yes, I mentioned it before, but MOROCCAN OIL products! I am in love! I literally pay less than a third that what I was paying at the salon for the same stuff. The conditioner, shampoo, actual oil, hair moisturizing masque, everything, even smells like the Moroccan Oil products I was dropping way too much cash on! At Sally’s, the brand is “One N’ Only Argan Oil.” Absolutly love this stuff!
Disclaimer: I am not being paid to endorse this establishment! I’m just excited I found it and want to share.
You do NOT have to be a cosmetologist to shop there! That is a misconception I hear all the time. A stylist gets a larger discount that those of us with the 15% off card, but hey, I’ll take the fifteen percent any day!
Try shopping at a Sally and replace your salon products with theirs. You will NOT be able to tell the difference!