Here is my disclaimer: I “sell” Mary Kay, but I’m not trying to sell it to you any more than I try to seek you on purchasing Fat Cow for your web hosting. No links to buy from me this post, to be perfectly honest I don’t even h e a website. I just want to share my love of some amazing products and encourage you to buy from your Mary Kay rep or find one in your area. I am not endorsing you to do what I do either, I joined MK only to get my beloved cosmetics for half off. A long time ago I tried to sell it seriously, but ended up more in debt from that venture than I made. That’s a whole different post though, and the reason I will not pursue this as a “business.”
On to a more positive topic.
Here is a list of my favorite products in their line, what I use daily, and what you can buy people for Christmas to make them feel loved and pampered.
Christmas is almost here! I really cannot believe we are only three months away! Time to start thinking about what you are getting people for the holiday. Men, make your love feel beautiful!
1. The first product(s) I have completely fallen for is the Time Wise Repair kit. It retails for (GASP!) $199. One hundred and ninety-nine dollars. It has a pretty price tag…but it WORKS. It works. Before I began using it, I had gone to my dermatologist and found that I apparently had cystic acne. I didn’t even realize I had acne! The acne I was afflicted with was like little small hard nodules on my skin that my derm instructed me to use a needle to prick and squeeze. I didn’t like that at all! Less than THREE DAYS after I started using the Time Wise Repair system, the bumps were beginning to decrease in number and size. Four weeks into using the system,I have no more bumps. My skin is clear. I’m a believer.
2. Foundation primer. I ever thought I would be one of “those” girls. The ones who use primer. Infant, once upon a time I bought massingil anti-chafing gel because it is exactly the same ingredients in Smashbox brand primer. I broke down and purchased my Mary Kay primer. It really is amazing.
3. To finish off the makeup, to glue it in place, use the finishing spray. I had always loved my MAC finishing spray, such good stuff. I love the Mary Kay brand more.
4. Mary Kay foundation has always been my favorite. Ever since I was eighteen years old I have loved my foundation, I’m beige 300 medium coverage. I’ve used Stila, MAC, Clinique, Cover Girl, Revlon, and L’Oreal. Mary Kay is my favorite above all.
5. Time Wise Bar Soap. I love using this, it makes me feel likes am treating my skin well and giving some anti-aging love to it all.
6. Sunny Spice blush. I’ve used it forever and if he company ever got rid of it, I would have to buy 100 for myself and ration them out over the remainder of my life in food saver bags. I live that color that much.
7. The new loose powder. When I heard the company was phasing out the colored loose powders I almost had a melt down, but I love the new translucent powder even more.
8. Microdermabrasion set- makes your skin feel like you’ve just left the salon.
9. Pink Shimmer lipstick. I’ve worn it forever and will always wear it.
10. The best gift for teachers or co-workers: Satin Hands Gift Set! It lasts about a year and makes your hands or feet super soft. They will love the gift! This is also a great item for a fund raiser. If you have a generous Mary Kay consultant, see if she would be willing to allow you to do a Satin Hands Fundraiser. The fund raiser can earn your organization a boat load of money, depending on the amount your consultant is willing to help you raise. Hey, it helps her to become a Star Consultant if nothing else! It’s a great fundraiser.
Those are just a few of my favorite things.