I just had a birthday today. Funny how those things sneak up on you. I really think they come much faster as you get older than they did when you were younger. I remember those BIG years like when I turned 16, 18, and 21 it seemed like those last few months before my birthday just went by soooooo slow. But as I get older these birthdays are coming around way to fast!
I look back over the past year and wonder what exactly did I accomplish? It doesn’t feel like I did much of anything. I have decided this year will be different.
A lot of people make a bucket list for there life. I decided that this year I was going to make a bucket list of 32 things I wish to accomplish before I turn 33.
So here goes…..
1. Reach my goal weight. No I’m not telling what that is but I will let you know when I get there!
2. Take a vacation with my husband. Since we have been married we have never really had a vacation together.
3. Find a good, stable job with great benefits.
4. Start working on my Nutritional Consultant certification.
5. Take a girls trip with my friends even if its just overnight!
6. Complete a 5k.
7. Finish at least one of the afghans I am crocheting.
8. Learn to knit.
9. Go camping with my husband, hopefully more than once.
10. Buy a new(er) car.
Ok that was hard! I need to think about what else I want to accomplish this year. I think that will have to be a follow up post!
Has anyone else made a list of things to accomplish this year? I always have in my head lots of things that I want to do but I never write them down. This year is the year to change that. Once I’m finished with my list I’m going to print it out and hang it on my refrigerator to remind me to get busy!
For now I’m going to go lay in my bed and think about my list. Us old people need to get our rest ya know!