Grandma’s Easy Peach Cobbler
If you are looking for a quick, easy dessert we’ve got one right here. The best part is that it uses ingredients that you probably already have in your kitchen!
I always make a big dish of this cobbler (9×13) because my family devours it. I like to have some leftover for breakfast the next day. I know…real healthy right! But to make the recipe for a smaller batch just cut the ingredients in half (use the 15oz can of peaches).
Here’s what you need:
1 stick of butter
2 cups of flour
2 cups of sugar
2 cups of milk
1 large can of peaches
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
2. Place the stick of butter in your 9×13 baking dish and place it in the oven to melt. This can be done while the oven is preheating.
3. In a mixing bowl, mix together the flour, sugar and milk.
4. Once the butter is melted, remove it from the oven. Open your can of peaches and dump them, juice and all, into the dish.
5. Pour the flour, sugar and milk mixture over the peaches.
6. This is my addition to the recipe that my mom and grandmother do not do. Before putting it in the oven I sprinkle a little cinnamon and sometimes even cinnamon and sugar on top of the batter mixture.
7. Place it in the oven for 45 minutes to one hour until golden brown on top.
8. Remove from the oven, serve it hot with a bowl of vanilla ice cream and your family will thank you!