1. Keep your goals in sight to motivate yourself. Its a good idea to write then on post its and place around your house, car, desk at work, wherever you may be tempted to overeat or make poor food choices.
2. Eat less and move more. Pretty simple concept!
3. Take control of bad habits and change them to good, healthy habits.
4. Avoid foods with ingredients you can’t pronounce.
5. Stop watching the scale everyday. I only allow myself to weigh once a week because my weight fluctuates so much from day to day if I weighed everyday I would easily get discouraged.
6. Never ever give up even if you hit a few roadblocks along the way, which you will. Keep moving forward.
7. Get enough sleep. This is one I struggle with.
8. Eat mostly raw fruits, vegetables, and lean meats.
9. Make one change at a time. Don’t cut everything out at the same time.
10. Brush your teeth after dinner. This will help keep you from snacking if you aren’t really hungry.
Don’t forget to check us out on Facebook. We’d love to connect with you over there.